Please make sure you have your Enrollsy account login ready to go on 11/7 after 9AM!
Please click here to to register https://app.enrollsy.com/r/DAyGRYye9
Use the link to reset your password https://app.enrollsy.com/reset/little-miners-montessori
Bring your child’s passion for the mountains to life! As they learn new techniques in a safe environment, with trained instructors and children their age and ability level, they will cultivate a lifelong passion for skiing, have fun with their peers, create memories, and enhance their confidence.
Early Childhood will ski on Fridays from 9:15 – 11:15am at the Park City Mountain Village on December 1st, 8th; January 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th; February 2nd, 9th
Lower Elementary will ski on Tuesdays from 1:00 – 3:00pm at the Canyons Mountain Village on December 5th, 12th; January 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th; February 6th, 13th
FRIDAYS EARLY CHILDHOOD SKIERS INSTRUCTIONS:
- Start Time: In order to beat the morning traffic, LMM will push the LESSON start time to 9:15AM. Please arrive at the mountain in a timely matter to be on time for your child’s lesson.
- Parking Policy: There will be no free parking available UNLESS you carpool and have 4 or more in the vehicle, there is limited parking for the carpool lot (carpool lot located by First Time lift; park & walk) carpool lot reservations are required. PCMR will now offer paid parking ($25/day) with an online reservation in advance. All parking reservations will go LIVE starting 12/9, LMM’s first lesson 12/1, will not be effected by the new parking policy.
- LMM Van/Transportation: LMM offers school transportation for an additional charge($64)– a total of 8 lessons. If needing transportation, please fill out the LMM transportation form when registering on Enrollsy. Priority goes to full time students; limited seats available. School transportation will depart from LMM at 8:30AM SHARP!
- First Time Ski Lift/Drop Off Zone: The meeting drop off zone will be at the First Time parking lot (lower parking lot) by the First Time ski lift. PCMR has requested a school style drop-off land along the wall that separates the snow and parking lot. Parents will remain in their cars and instructors will assist getting the kids out of the vehicles and to the meeting area in front of the First Time ski lift. PCMR is also requesting that parents work on setting up carpool arrangements and are requiring a maximum of 20 vehicles to make this drop-off and pick-up successful. Parents must stay with their vehicle when dropping their child off. We ask that you please have them ready to go, and prepare them by wishing them a great morning of skiing. Please provide a small prepared snack and anything that will make their experience a positive one (such as warm clothes, hand warmers, goggles)
- First Time Ski Lift/ Pick-Up Zone: Anyone who does not have a parking pass will need to pull up to the drop off area between 11:20- 11:30AM to retrieve their child from their instructor. If your child has not arrived in a timely manner during pick-up time, the parent may need to circle around to allow for other parents to pull up and pick up their child.
- Ski Passes: All participants will be required to hold a season pass; passes are not included with cost of the ski lessons.
TUESDAYS LOWER ELEMENTARY SKIERS INSTRUCTIONS:
- LMM Departure: The Lower Elementary ski group will depart in the school van at 12:30PM (after lunch) to head as a group to Canyons Resort, where we will meet their instructors at the Sundial drop-off zone. The instructors will take their group of two/three up the mountain for a 2 hour lesson from 1:00-3:00PM. Pick-up will take place at the bottom of the Carousel (people mover) at 3:15PM and return to LMM approximately at 3:30PM. Please provide a snack to keep them moving and energized, all ski equipment, and ski pass.