All programs require a non-refundable registration fee of $600.
18 months to 3 years
Early Childhood & Kindergarten
3 to 6 years
6 to 9 years
Montessori Scholarship Opportunities
Utah Fits All
We would like to make you all aware of a new legislation (HB215) which was passed by the Utah State Legislature and signed by the Governor at the beginning of 2023:
– Utah Fits All Scholarship Program: $8000 per student to be used for private school tuition
– Click here for info from the Utah State Board of Education website
– Click here for info from the Utah Education Fits All website (this is the link to apply)
Applications OPEN February 28th – April 15th 2024. Visit their website NOW and pre-apply to stay up to date on the UEFA scholarship information. Once the application is live, you will be immediately notified and provided with instructions and a link taking you directly to the application portal.
Park City Resident Scholarship
Park City Municipal and Upwards announced its new partnership intended to provide childcare funding to local families.
Upwards is a leading childcare network in the United States dedicated to matching families with local caregivers in their area.
The program will offer three different scholarships and incentives to local families who qualify:
- A needs-based childcare tuition scholarship for children up to kindergarten age.
- An infant and toddler childcare tuition scholarship for children from infants to age three.
- A regulated childcare providers incentive to help support qualified caregivers.
The funding will be available on a first-come first serve basis every month beginning Jan. 1, and will be distributed to regulated childcare providers by Upwards.
– Scholarship overview provided by TownLift Park City News