Ski Program Registration Opens on November 8, 2022
Please make sure you have your Enrollsy account login ready to go from 9AM on 11/8!
Please click here to to register https://app.enrollsy.com/r/DAyGRYye9
Use the link to reset your password https://app.enrollsy.com/reset/little-miners-montessori
Bring your child’s passion for the mountains to life! As they learn new techniques in a safe environment, with trained instructors and children their age and ability level, they will cultivate a lifelong passion for skiing, have fun with their peers, create memories, and enhance their confidence.
The LMM ski program will be held on Friday mornings at Park City Mountain Resort from 9:15-11:15AM. There will be a total of 8 lessons.
Early Childhood will Ski on Fridays from 9:30 – 11:30am at the Mountain Village on December 2nd, 9th; January 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th; February 3rd, 10th.
Lower Elementary will Ski on Fridays from 1:00 – 3:00pm at the Canyons Village on December 6th, 13th; January 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st; February 7th.
FRIDAYS SKIERS INTRUCTIONS:
- Updated Start Time: In order to beat the morning traffic, LMM will push the LESSON start time to 9:15AM. Please arrive at the mountain in a timely matter to be on time for your child’s lesson.
- New Parking Policy: There will be no free parking available UNLESS you carpool and have 4 or more in the vehicle, there is limited parking for the carpool lot (carpool lot located by First Time lift; park & walk, there is no drop off zone) carpool lot reservations are required. PCMR will now offer paid parking ($25/day) with a reservation in advance. All parking reservations will go LIVE starting the holiday break, LMM’s first two lessons (12/2 & 12/9) will not be effected by the new parking policy. We will prepare for this new parking policy change in January.
- No Parking Fee’s ($25) can be waived for LMM participants
- LMM Van/Transportation: LMM offers a transportation ($64)– a total of 8 lessons. If needing transportation, please fill out the LMM transportation form when registering on Enrollsy. Priority goes to full time students; limited seats available. School transportation will depart from LMM at 8:30AM SHARP!
- Magic Carpet/Drop Off Zone: The meeting drop off zone has been relocated near the NAC Building/Pig Pen Restaurant area. All skiers will now meet at the Magic Carpet to meet up with their instructor. If a parent does not have a parking pass or carpool option, they will now pull up to the mountain center (adjacent to the outside ice skating rink) to meet up with a LMM staff member or a PCMR instructor. Parents must stay with their vehicle when dropping their child off. We ask that you please prepare them by talking to them and wishing them a great morning of skiing. Please provide a small prepared snack and anything that will make their experience a positive one (such as warm clothes, hand warmers, goggles)
- Pick-Up Zone: Anyone who does not have a parking pass will need to pull up to the drop off area between 11:20- 11:30AM to retrieve their child from their instructor. If your child has not arrived in a timely manner during pick-up time, the parent may need to circle around to allow for other parents to pull up and pick up their child.
- Ski Passes: All participants will be required to hold a season pass; passes are not included with cost.